- Find the right Firearm for you
- Now choose a FFL dealer (Federal Firearms License): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them.
- Pay us directly for the Firearm.
- Pick up your Firearm at a FFL of your choice: Inspect your gun before accepting the transfer. Upon inspection of your gun if you find any defects leave the gun at the dealer and alert us right away. We will have it picked up for free and offer you an exchange or refund at no cost.
Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. (Need Help FFL Directory)
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from SpartanArmoryLLC.com
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $35 but varies by state.
- You arrange the transfer with the FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you have questions or concerns please Contact Us
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER!! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Returns to SpartanArmoryLLC.com AFTER accepting the transfer are not allowed.